Vera’s Posh Paws mission is to provide a clean, fun, safe environment for your four legged family members while you are gone for the day, over night, or for an extended period of time. Your pups reap the benefits of exercise and socialization while having lots of fun romping & playing with their furry friends. And you receive peace of mind knowing your four legged family member is well taken care of while you are away. Your pet is a part of your family and we want them to be a part of ours too.
Your Pup Receives:
- Lots of love and attention
- Tons of exercise
- Socialization with other dogs & people
- Clean, fun, and safe environment
- Doggy Web Cams
- Indoor/outdoor play areas
- Supervised play time
- Rooms for naps & overnight stays
- Cozy beds with blankets
- Bedtime treats
How can my dog go to Vera’s Posh Paws?
First of all, you need to make sure you meet these requirements:
- Must be at least 4 months old
- Spayed or neutered (if over 6 months old)
- Current on Rabies, Distemper, & Bordetella (Canine Cough)
- Must be healthy
- Flea/tick free
- Generally love to play
- Pass the socialization interview
If you meet the requirements, your parents need to call Vera’s Posh Paws and schedule your socialization interview at 405-759-POSH or click on the link to make a reservation. On your first visit you’ll get to play all day with dogs with your same temperament and size at no cost to your parents.
***Please note: This interview cannot be done on your first day of boarding.
New to Vera’s Posh Paws? Complete our online application first. Once that’s been completed, you will be able schedule your appointments online.